Archive for February, 2009

Exploring the links between health and faith

Posted on February 27, 2009. Filed under: Boomer Faith, Boomer Health | Tags: , , , |

Becky Campos, founder of Simple Health Ministries, has a riveting story to share about how her desperate illness and hopelessness collapsed under the weight of  enduring faith and determination.  Becky helps others become Critical Health Thinkers in order to better understand the body and how to keep it healthy — knowledge is power!

Vodpod videos no longer available.

Advertisements
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )

Stimulus Plan 80 Percent Okay or Good

Posted on February 20, 2009. Filed under: Boomer Business, Boomer Money |

David Livingston of Ameriprise Financial describes several provisions of stimulus package and makes the case for about 80 percent of it being pretty good or really good. Of course, that leaves a whopping 20% that’s not so good . . .

Vodpod videos no longer available.

Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )

Twitter ROCKS with Lambert and Barnhart

Posted on February 13, 2009. Filed under: Boomer Business | Tags: , , , , , , |

This is an invaluable 90 minutes of information about social networking and how it works to enhance relationships and brand awareness. You MUST participate in the conversations taking place about you and your business — here’s how.

Chip Lambert of Network 2 Networth and Dave Barnhart of Business Blogging Pros talk turkey (and Twitter) about the how to’s of Linkedin, blogging, Twitter and more.

Vodpod videos no longer available. Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )

Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...